Do you have a Good Old Dog?
During the month of October, the amazing photographer Pauline Zonneveld is holding Good Old Dog mini shoots! For only $29, your dog will sit for a portrait session with Pauline and may be included in her next Good Old Dog exhibition. Plus 100% of your sitting fee goes to benefit Pixie!
Learn more and sign up here!
– THIS CAT IS NOT BEING HOMED THROUGH THE PIXIE PROJECT. THIS IS A COURTESY POSTING; PLEASE CONTACT JADE AT THE EMAIL BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION –
This picture is our sweet Olivia that we would like to find a home for. She is a relaxed 2 year old cat who often becomes the center of attention when she’s around groups of people. She’s adventurous and curious, so it often leads to humorous accidents. She loves to play, so her full personality overall adds to her loyal companionship.
She does have a predisposition for urinary tract infections, which leads to occasional accidents. With a phermone relaxing color or diffuser it leads to no issue, but we wanted to give the heads up to future owner. For more information contact Jade at firstname.lastname@example.org.
– THIS CAT IS NOT BEING HOMED THROUGH THE PIXIE PROJECT. THIS IS A COURTESY POSTING; PLEASE CONTACT AMELIA AT THE PHONE NUMBER BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION –
Our kitty Tina is in need of a new home. We recently had a baby and find that we cannot give her the love and attention she deserves. She is about 11 years old, loves to be indoors and outdoors, is a bit shy at first but is very affectionate once she warms up. She has not spent much time around dogs and would likely do best as an only pet. Please call Amelia at 503.516.93188 if interested in meeting Tina!
– THIS CAT IS NOT BEING HOMED THROUGH THE PIXIE PROJECT. THIS IS A COURTESY POSTING; PLEASE CONTACT PAM AT THE PHONE NUMBER BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION –
Hi friends! My name is Bandit, and I’m a 3 year old people-loving kind of critter. I’m loving and affectionate, and much more handsome than this picture implies, really the perfect kitty! The one and only teensy little thing is that I don’t like other kitties, which is why I am looking for a new place to call my own. I promise you won’t need another cat as long as I’m around, I will be all the feline you could want! Are you my perfect new home? Contact Pam at 971-222-6880 for more information.
– THIS CAT IS NOT BEING HOMED THROUGH THE PIXIE PROJECT. THIS IS A COURTESY POSTING; PLEASE CONTACT MEGAN AT THE EMAIL BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION –
– THIS CAT IS NOT BEING HOMED THROUGH THE PIXIE PROJECT. THIS IS A COURTESY POSTING; PLEASE CONTACT BEKAH AT THE EMAIL BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION –
Looking for a home asap for a wonderful cat!
Bentley is a 10 year old male cat, who is fixed and has all his shots up to date. I got him last September and he has been a great pal, he loves to cuddle and be near people. He is also a little cross eyed and has a tiger like face. He would be an excellent friend to anyone who would love him. I wish I could keep him but he isn’t able to get along well with other cats and at the moment, my husband and I have to live with another cat. Please let me know if you have any questions or interest about Bentley!
– THIS CAT IS NOT BEING HOMED THROUGH THE PIXIE PROJECT. THIS IS A COURTESY POSTING; PLEASE CONTACT KRISTEN AT THE EMAIL BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION –
Pepe is 8 years old and about 22 pounds. He is a very sweet indoor/outdoor cat. He loves to spend most of the day lounging outside, especially when it’s nice out. He is a super love and likes to come and snuggle when you’re sitting on the couch or lying in bed, but it’s on his own terms; he is not generally a fan of being picked up. He is fine with dogs as long as they mostly leave him alone. He has lived with other cats before, one he got a long with the other he didn’t so he may be best off without other cats. For more information please contact Kristen at email@example.com.
510 N.E. MLK Blvd.
Portland, OR 97232
Retail: (503) 542-3432
Adoption: (503) 542-3433
Fax: (503) 542-3437
Tuesday-Friday 11:00 - 6:00
Saturday 11:00 to 4:00