–THESE DOGS ARE NOT BEING HOMED THROUGH PIXIE! THIS IS A COURTESY POSTING; PLEASE CONTACT JACKIE AT THE NUMBER BELOW FOR DETAILS-
- Spayed Female, 8 years old, 13 lbs,
- Red Smooth
- No known health issues, teeth in great shape
- Enjoys eating out of the garden (loves fresh veggies off the vine).
- She is an attention seeker – will let you know when she wants to cuddle or for a belly rub.
- Unaltered Male, 8 years old, 13 lbs.
- Black & Tan, Smooth
- He has had trouble keeping weight on but he is improving. He has been checked (labs and tests) with Vet but they couldn’t find anything. He eats, drinks, poops and acts normally. He is putting on weight as of the last few weeks.
- He loves Minnie, he is VERY bonded to her. He loves walks. He loves to eat. He wants to be affectionate but is hesitant and takes awhile to settle in.
- He can be very playful and tries to play with Minnie when she is interested.
- Lots of personality: Rubs his belly on the floor and makes silly, funny sounds.
Unfortunately, ODR, Inc. is over-full and cannot take her in. If you or anyone you know can help, please share this email or contact their current caretaker, Jackie at (503) 449-1116 or CrowellJackie@gmail.com. Thank you!